Drive-In Rack is a cost-effective solution to high-density storage. This static system has rails running the depth of the rack for pallet placement. The only limitation to the depth of pallet storage is the capability to drive deep within the system. The drive-in rack depth reduces the need for aisles and drastically increases cubed space utilization.
This Drive-In Rack system loads and retrieves from the front, creating Last-In-First-Out (LIFO) inventory retrieval organization.
- One long run of 39 bays
- 234 pallet positions total
- 6 pallet positions per bay: 3 high x 2 deep
- Fits standard GMA pallet (40"W x 48"D x 48"H), 2500 lb capacity
- Orange arms, blue rails, and blue uprights
- Manufactured by Mecalux
- $55/pallet position retail price - sold as one unit of all 234 pallet positions
- Standard 90 day warranty
If you would like to add installation, engineering or permitting services, please call our Customer Service team at 616-246-8700.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.